Pentecost Sunday – 20th May 2018
- The summer schedule of masses continues from 23rdApril till 9th Weekday Masses will be at 7.30 am and 7.00 pm. Sunday Masses at 7.00 am, 8.15 am & 5.30 pm.
- During the month of May, Rosary will be recited in the Church every day at 6.40 pm before evening mass
- The Catholic Charismatic Renewal, Mumbai is holding Pentecost Sunday rally on Sunday 20th May 2018 at St. Stanislaus School Grounds, Bandra, frm 4pm to 8pm. The rally includes Praise and Worship / Talk by Fr Joel, infilling by Deacon Everest and Eucharist by Bishop Barthol Barreto. For details please look up the Notice Board.
- Divine Child Polytechnic offers various courses from 2008 onwards and we have successfully carried on till date with 100% job security. Our students who have successfully completed their degree or diploma have good jobs in hand. Please look up the notice board for details.
- Christ Church School, Byculla, has started admission to its std XI Arts , Science and Commerce streams of the Junior College ISC, For those who have passed the std X Board Examination (SSC, ICSE or CBSE). Those interested may contact the school office at the earliest to avail of preferential allotment of seats. Please look up the notice board for details.
- The Retrouvaille weekend will be held on 8th to 10th June 2018 at Sarvodaya, Goregaon Seminary. Couples who want to empower their marriages are urged to attend. For details look up the notice board and contact Snehalaya, Mahim for registration.
- Admissions begin for the next Academic Year 2018-19 for the Three- Years Degree Hospitality Studies of the Mumbai University and One-Year Hotel Management & Catering Technology approved by the Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education (MSBVE), run by St. Andrew’s Educational Foundation, Bandra (W). Look up the notice board for details.
- Photographs of Matheran youth camp is put up on the website.
20.05.2018 to 26.05.2018
Our Lady of Glory Church