32nd Sunday of the Year
11th November 2018
- Jude and The Parish Team Wishes all our Parishioners “A Very Happy Feast.”
- Kindly note that this evening the Festivities will start at 6.30pm on the church grounds. And the Dress – code for the Parish Feast Evening celebration is Hawainn / Floral.
- The Sunday school will resume next Sunday, 18th November after the 8.15am Mass.
- The Jericho Cross which went around to all the diocese of Maharastra is now coming to the parishes in Mumbai, in order to pray for our nations. It will be in our parish on Wednesday 14th We will have the rosary in the church around the Jericho Cross at 8.00am, immediately after the 7.30am and in the evening at 6.30pm. For the rest of the day the Jericho cross will be placed in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel for prayer and veneration.
- The Confirmands will have a Two- day retreat on Friday-Saturday- 16th and 17th November from 9.00am to 4.00pm. This retreat is a very important for the confirmation Catechesis hence compulsory.
- Kindly note, no parking of any vehicles in the compound on the Feast day.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha will be conducting a talk on “Financial Investments” and also on “How to make a will and succession”, on Sunday 18th November at 10.30am in the Parish Hall.
- The next Pre Baptism programme for married couples expecting babies, will be held on two Sundays 25th November and 2nd December 2018, from 10.00am to 1.00pm. Both husband and wife must attend. Certificates will be issued. Kindly register at the Parish office.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha Annual Academic Awards 2018 will be held at St. Michael’s Auditorium on Sunday 9th December 2018 at 10.00am. For Further details see the B.C.S notice board near the sacristy.
11.11.2018 to 17.11.2018
Our Lady of Glory Church